segunda-feira, 25 de agosto de 2008

Waiting 'till...


I wonder...
I wonder....


If... when we met,


when we spoke to each other,


when we first touched..


you felt that was unique,


that was extremelly honest,


that was profound,


that could last for eternity.




I wonder...


If... you really wanted to leave us...
Both lost.


In a life without care,


without intensity,


without dreams.


But above all this..


Without Love.




I still wonder. I still think.


I still want:


A dream for me.


An happiness for you.


A smile for us.




And I'll wait.


I'll wait until there's no more tears. No more pain. No more suffer.

5 comentários:

Pipe Shadow disse...

A densidade sentimental por aqui está altíssima...
Torna-se dificl respirar por estes lados! ;)

bjs

FM disse...

Intenso, qb.
Beijos.

Anita disse...

olá mia querida:)
passei para te deixar um grande beijinho:)

ψ Psimento ψ disse...

Olá Allen! Lindo poema :) Adorei como sempre… Deves ser uma pessoa muito especial com uma sensibilidade enorme! Se calhar um pouco como eu. Como sempre adorei vir aqui ler-te um bocadinho. Continua :)

Anônimo disse...

Liiindo!